Final audience numbers from the Rotax Max Challenge United States Grand Nationals live video broadcast have been made public. They are as follows:
– 14,322 unique connections to desktop and laptop PCs/Macs and internet-ready televisions
– 8152 unique connections to mobile devices of the live streaming video
– audience members from 41 countries watched the broadcast
– 10,178 readers of the live chat
– 19 hours 27 minutes of live broadcast time over three days
Though the Kart Racing Network launched its website just last weekend with the RMC U.S. Grand Nationals broadcast, most of the KRN personnel have previously worked on FWT Live for the past three seasons.
“This broadcast completely eclipsed the best numbers that our staff ever experienced during the Florida Winter Tour,” said KRN manager Jonathan Leonard. “We really have to thank MaxSpeed Group for their full devotion to advertising this event, along with the massive support we garnered from the karting community and their social media contacts. We beat our hardline projections by 30%, and we doubled our expectations for the debut of our live mobile streaming video. As ever, total viewership likely exceeds these numbers, as many of the racers’ family and friends gather around a single computer or internet-ready television in order to watch the action on KRN.”
Archived videos of the RMC U.S. Grands are available on the event broadcast page FOUND HERE.